How do you choose the best Whey Protein Powder for your body type and training?
Do not buy whey protein on the basis of its taste or price.
Whey Protein listed below can be helpful with any type of training.
If you want to build muscles, lose weight, increase your performance, and receive 100 percent of your sweat and hard work in the gym, whey protein is the one solution to all.
According to research, whey protein powder combined with High Intensive Interval Training (HIIT) will help you maintain lean muscle mass and increase your strength as well.
Studies performed on mice shows that whey protein improves your performance over time.
With no severe side-effects ( if consumed in the right amount ).
However, go to any supplement store near you, you’ll see a large number of brands claiming to be the best and selling variety of protein powder types.
There are a variety of Whey Protein Powders but which one will be the best for you for your fitness goal.
However, Keep in mind Whey Protein Powder will not help you until and unless you are putting in work in the gym.
In order to build muscles, you need to be consuming protein in surplus (1 gram per 1 lb of body weight).
Any Whey Protein containing 100 percent of Protein will surely give you a boost.
But to get more body benefits from your supplements, check out this list of Whey Protein Powders.
To Know More About Whey Protein how it is beneficial and its side effects.
Check out my article Whey Protein: side effects and benefits!
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard (Veg)
- Contains 24 grams of protein, 5 grams of sugar, 1 gram of fat, 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and, 4 grams of glutamic acid and glutamine.
- Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Contains digestive enzymes
- Affordable (cost-conscious option)
- Regulates and improves the metabolism
BiPro Whey Protein Isolate
- 100% Whey Protein Powder with simple ingredients and very few add-ins.
- Recommended for Professional BodyBuilders.
- Carbohydrate-free; fat-free
- 0.5 grams lactose per 100 grams of powder
- 22 grams scoop size
Jay Robb Grass-Fed Whey Protein
- 30 grams scoop size
- 0g fat
- 2g carbohydrate
- less than 1g of sugar
- 25 grams of protein
- bit costly
BSN Syntha-6 Whey Protein
- Contains 10g of essential amino acids
- 22g of protein
- 3g of sugar
- 47 grams of scoop size
- Fast-acting Whey Protein
- slow-digesting best for post-gym
- 35 grams of scoop size
- 24 grams of protein
Don’t be dependent on supplements too much, you can also fulfill your body’s protein requirement from natural sources.
and I personally think that natural is always the best.
However, if you have serious goals or you are competing in bodybuilding or fitness you need to have something extra.